We fly the drone monthly to give you a bird eye view of the construction progress as our new home community in the Grande Dunes of Myrtle Beach comes to life! Check out our most recent update below.
News Around The Neighborhood At Living Dunes:
- Installation of the 8-mile walking system within the community is now complete. Along with this new green spaces including a fire pit, picnic area and a second butterfly garden, a chipping green with bunkers will be installed this Spring.
- New home construction continues on the final lots of Phase 1 & 2 with Phase 3 now available for sale.
- All roadways and utility installation are now complete.
Contact Us For Sales Information
From groundbreaking in the summer of 2016 to the start of new home construction in the spring of 2018 you can watch the construction progress of Living Dunes online. A 52-acre Grande Dunes community, located on 82nd Parkway and Hwy 17 Business in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Living Dunes is comprised of 200+ homes that include single family homes and townhomes featuring a lowcountry architectural style, CRG Companies quality construction, and smart home technology.
Along with being Myrtle Beach’s 1st Gigabit community, amenities will include:
- Living Dunes Clubhouse and Pool w/ Kiddie Area
- 8+ Miles of Walking Trails & Sidewalks
- Grande Dunes Ocean Club Membership
- Enjoy Ample Green Spaces and Pocket Parks
- Lakefront Gazebo & Fire Pit
- 10+ Acres of Lakes
- Close Proximity to Shopping, Restaurants, and Medical Facilities
Check back often for recent Living Dunes construction progress videos or contact one of our real estate professionals to discuss reserving your seat on the porch today!
Living Dunes is all about living local and living smart. With access to everything you need for daily life within minutes of your front porch you will spend more time enjoying what matters most to you. Catch a glimpse of the Living Dunes lifestyle.