Whether you are hosting guests or just trying to entertain yourself, this list of fun things to do around Myrtle Beach is sure to keep you busy, all while maintaining a safe social distance. Summer is still on and our community is full of fun things to do!
Top 20 Things To Do In Myrtle Beach This Summer
- Practice your putting just steps from home on our community putting green!
- Get outside and enjoy a walk, run or ride a bike around the miles of nature trails that wind around our neighborhood’s acres of ponds with fountains.
- Enjoy the unmatched oceanfront amenities of The Ocean Club.
- Schedule a tee time at one of the 90+ golf courses around the Grand Strand.
- Swim a few laps around the community’s Junior Olympic size pool.
- Host a mini-charity dinner with your closest friends and have each couple donate towards a charity of your choice.
- Get gardening and add some quick accents to your outdoor living space with a few potted plants.
- Learn how to make pottery at Lineta Pritchard Pottery Studio.
- Visit the Myrtle Beach Art Museum and tour the current exhibits now open!
- Roast some s’mores fireside at the community wood-burning outdoor fireplace.
- Walk along the Waccamaw River at Conway’s Riverwalk.
- Hike or bike on the East Coast Greenway, the country’s longest connected trail route extending from Maine to Florida.
- Go on a fishing trip in and around the Lowcountry area of Georgetown.
- Ride a horse on the beach with Inlet Point Plantation Stables.
- Put your physical fitness to the test at the Carolina Forest Bike & Run Park.
- Order takeout from your favorite local restaurant.
- Pickup a new craft beer to try from a local brewery.
- Catch some fish off the Apache pier, the longest wooden fishing pier on the East coast.
- Take a biking adventure on the Waccamaw Neck Bikeway on the south end.
- Learn the official state dance of South Carolina – The Shag!
While we must currently be socially distant, there are plenty of things to do around Myrtle Beach to get involved with the community, give back to charity and just plain have fun while living your ideal life at the beach.
Experience The New Standard Of Living
We invite you to come by and see for yourself what makes our new home community in the Grande Dunes irresistible to all outdoor lovers. Tour our beautiful community and see homes for sale with our on-site agents virtually or schedule a private tour today!
COVID-19 Notice: Agents are on-site Monday through Saturday and our model home is always available for a tour. At this time, in order to maintain the safety of all, we ask that whenever possible private tours are scheduled in advance. If you are unable to travel to the area or join us on-site virtual tours and showings are also available.