For those new to the neighborhood, especially if you just relocated from another area, you might not know all of the great local spots to get out and enjoy our town. While back-to-school time signifies the end of summer, there’s still plenty of opportunity to get out and enjoy great weather in Myrtle Beach.
Whether you are hosting guests or just looking to learn more about the community, this list of fun things to do around Myrtle Beach is sure to keep you busy.
Top 20 Things To Do In Myrtle Beach
- Practice your putting just steps from home on our community putting green!
- Get outside and enjoy a walk, run or ride a bike around the miles of nature trails that wind around our neighborhood’s acres of ponds with fountains.
- Enjoy the unmatched oceanfront amenities of the Ocean Club.
- Schedule a tee time at one of the 90+ courses around the Grand Strand.
- Swim a few laps around the community’s Junior Olympic size pool.
- Host a mini-charity dinner with your closest friends and have each couple donate towards a charity of your choice.
- Get gardening and add some quick accents to your outdoor living space with a few potted plants.
- Learn how to make pottery at Lineta Pritchard Pottery Studio.
- Visit the Myrtle Beach Art Museum and tour the current exhibits.
- Roast some s’mores fireside at the community wood-burning outdoor fireplace.
- Walk along the Waccamaw River at Conway’s Riverwalk.
- Hike or bike on the East Coast Greenway, the country’s longest connected trail route extending from Maine to Florida.
- Go on a fishing trip in and around the Lowcountry area of Georgetown or along the salt marshes in Murrells Inlet.
- Ride a horse on the beach with Inlet Point Plantation Stables.
- Put your physical fitness to the test at the Carolina Forest Bike & Run Park.
- Check out a Movie Under the Stars at The Market Common.
- Pickup a new craft beer to try from a local brewery like New South, Crooked Hammock, Grand Strand Brewery or Tidal Creek.
- Catch some fish off the Apache pier, the longest wooden fishing pier on the East coast.
- Explore one of our great state parks in the area.
- Learn the official state dance of South Carolina – The Shag!
Getting Settled In Myrtle Beach
Even if you have lived on the Grand Strand for some time, it’s easy to miss many of the highlights that are local to the area. As a vacation destination, Myrtle Beach has thousands of attractions and things to do and with over 200 sunny days a year, it’s safe to say you’ll have plenty of time to explore year round. Our team is here to help you relocate right and settle in like a local. Be sure to check out our Live Local blogs for more area information!
Experience The New Standard Of Living
We invite you to come by and see for yourself what makes our new home community in the Grande Dunes irresistible to all outdoor lovers. Tour our beautiful community and see homes for sale with our on-site agents virtually or schedule a private tour today!